Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reviewed By You

Hello Penguins!

Last week we asked about your favorite play at the Stage:

My favorite play is The Penguins That Time Forgot. I love the special FX and the costumes. And the script is really good too. And last I like acting in the play with my buddies and having fun! I hope if it returns everyone has as much fun as I did. Waddle On!

Thanks, Odnan. Next Friday's Better Igloos catalog might take you back in time too - I hear there are lots of cave items! Speaking of igloo items, we'd love to hear what you think the ultimate furniture item would be!

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words please) in next week's Reviewed By You. And if your comment is chosen as the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Click Here to Post a Comment And See if Your Comment is Picked on Next Weeks "Reviewed By You"

Until then...Waddle on!

No comments: