Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy77 asks about Cart Surfer!

Greetings Penguins -

Looks like lots of penguins - including construction workers and rescue squad - have headed down to the Mine to check out what's going on. Don't forget that the Cart Surfer game's right there!

f you need extra coins for tomorrow's igloo and furniture catalogs, why not give it a shot? I polled a couple of experts around here and got some tips for the game:

Expert #1 - "Do lotsa backflips!"
Expert #2 - "Grind all the corners."
Expert #3 - "Crash on purpose to buy more time! Seriously!"

I tried 'em out! I even managed to get a couple of hundred coins in one game... Still, I think I can safely say one of my faves still is making dessert pizzas on the Pizzatron 3000. What's your high score? Let me know - and share any tips you've got.

Until then...Waddle (and surf) on!

No comments: