Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reviewed By You

Hello Penguins!

Last week we asked you about your plans for The Fair. We thought Fruithill was pretty creative:

My plan for the fair is:
1. Play fair games and use points to get the brilliant prizes,
2. Play my tuba at the lighthouse wearing purple,
3. Go to all the parties that I can,
4. Chat with my friends using emotes only,
5. THINK HOW GREAT CLUB PENGUIN IS!
And if I can manage I'm going to hold the best dance contest ever!

Even if you're not doing exactly what Fruithill's doing (like being in the Lighthouse wearing purple and playing a tuba!), we hope you're having a blast earning tickets and getting prizes. The Fair will end on Sept. 13, but there's never a shortage of cool things coming up. This week we want to know all the best things about being a ninja!

Use the comment form to write your answer. We'll post one (50 - 75 words please) in next week's Reviewed By You blog. And if your comment is posted, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then...Waddle on!

No comments: