Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time for a Good-Bye‏!

Hello penguins, Flame0522 here for the last time!

Yepp this is my last post, I have decided that I am quitting Blogging and I won't have a new author for this site. I started Blogging about Club Penguin late August 2009. 8 great fulfilled months.

I really enjoyed my time I had as a Club Penguin Blogger, the people I met, the laughter and fun with friends! and most of all the great new friends I made!

I am pretty much quitting because after almost 1 year of updating it, I got bored of it! and because this site started lacking and losing people!

Just so you know I will not be deleting this blog or giving it to anyone else. I have worked to hard and I have some really awesome posts ;) I wanna leave it the way it is. Thank you guys for everything! You guys were my inspiration. You guys will forever be in my heart, I won't forget you!

-Flame0522

5 comments:

Ducky147 said...

awww! :,( ill miss you flame! if you ever see this reply back to me. :(

Superguy328 said...

you youre leaving just like fishy??? now whick web do i go to

Flame0522 said...

awww Ducky I will miss you too! :'( Thank you for supporting me and being my friend! :)

If you still want to talk on MSN or yahoo chat or just plain email, I can give you my personal email address! ;)

~Flame~

Madeleine said...

Hi there Flame! It appears I arrived too late to revisit your blog.
(I hope you still remember me, haha)
You may never see this comment, but I'm glad that you had a good time blogging and I'm sorry I never came back for a long time...I had been so busy.
Well I hopoe you become successful in life and I hope we talk again!

-Aleuthewolf1 :]

redflipper30 said...

:( I'll miss you a lot flame and you don't forget that because I have read every single post you have done and I have commented like mad! Goodbye! :(