Friday, March 12, 2010

New Better Igloos March-April Furniture Catalog!‏

Hello Penguins,

The new Better Igloo's furniture catalog is out and I have all the cheats:


How to find the Clover Ballon.

1. Go to the 1st page of the Better Igloos catalog.

2. Click on the top of the tree stump.



How to find the Clover Garland.

1. Go to the first page of the Better Igloos catalog.

2. Click on the rock on the bottom wishing well.



Here is how to find the Blue Lamp.

1. Go to the 2nd page of the Better Igloos catalog.

2. Click on the inside of the mailbox.



How to find the Snowboard Rack.

1. Go to the 4th page of the Better Igloos catalog.

2. Click on the left ski in the middle.



How to find the Portal Box.

1. Go to the 5th page of the Better Igloos catalog.

2. Click on the middle of the Stone Couch.



How to find the HD TV.

1. Go to the 5th page of the Better Igloos catalog.

2. Click on the middle stone in the lamp.


Sorry I couldn't get the cheats posted before. I had problems with my computer and now I went to the doctor and found out I have Pneumonia

-Flame0522

No comments: