Saturday, November 21, 2009

Club Penguin Finished Fire Dojo Sneak Peek & New Ninja Outfit Sneak Peek!

Hello penguins!

I found a picture of what the Fire Dojo will look like when it’s construction is over
The Fire Dojo will be ready on November 24th. Here is a sneak peek of what it will look like:

Take a look at the training mats on the floor. There will be two mats for 2 versus 2, one mat for 3 versus 3, and one mat for 4 versus 4.

Also, I found this cool sneak peek of a new Fire Ninja gear!

It’s most likelt that the outfit that the penguin is wearing on the picture above will be a new item for Fire Ninjas. Also, take a look at the sentence that is circled in the picture above. It says “Earn legendary items”. I wonder what these items will be.
I’m really exited to start my training to become a Fire Ninja. Are you exited?

No comments: